The Department of Poultry Science provides outstanding educational experiences for students and service to poultry producers, poultry related businesses and the general public through the discovery, verification and dissemination of relevant, science-based knowledge.
For information about our undergraduate degrees, visit our Undergraduate Program page.
For information about our graduate student degrees, visit our Graduate Program page.
- OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT - UGA Poultry/Avian Immunologist
- OPEN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT - UGA Molecular Poultry/Avian Scientist
- 2016 Georgia Broiler Conference
- 2016 Georgia Layer Conference
- 2016 Cold Weather Management Workshop
- Dr. Nick Dale Inducted As PSA Fellow
- Fall 2016 Poultry Wire
- Spring 2016 Poultry Wire
- Avian Influenza
- Poultry Science Club
- Poultry Tips
- Georgia Poultry Facts
- Alexandra Bentz earns 2016 Graduate Student Travel Award